One of my hip hop teachers made it in the Sac Bee this week. (He gets on the local news a lot but since I have an aversion to our local news channel I never catch it.) His name is Pepper Von, and yes, he does always looks this cool. You get your money's worth with Pepper's classes--not just a hip hop routine but a great tough-love lecture in every class. I totally dig it. I was super excited to go to class this week and meet a woman who mentioned she has two little kids. I'm sure she did not expect the outburst of excitement she got from me as soon as she said that. Someone else with kids! I was having doubts b/c a couple weeks ago I found out some of the girls in class are 13. Brent kindly pointed out that I was graduating high school when they were born.
02 July 2008
Groovin with Pepper
One of my hip hop teachers made it in the Sac Bee this week. (He gets on the local news a lot but since I have an aversion to our local news channel I never catch it.) His name is Pepper Von, and yes, he does always looks this cool. You get your money's worth with Pepper's classes--not just a hip hop routine but a great tough-love lecture in every class. I totally dig it. I was super excited to go to class this week and meet a woman who mentioned she has two little kids. I'm sure she did not expect the outburst of excitement she got from me as soon as she said that. Someone else with kids! I was having doubts b/c a couple weeks ago I found out some of the girls in class are 13. Brent kindly pointed out that I was graduating high school when they were born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love that you take a hip-hop class. I took one from Utah Valley State College a couple of semesters ago. I miss learning choreography.
I can't tell you how extremely extremely jealous I am. I've tried to find a good dance class for adults here with no luck. That is one thing I really miss about the Utah Valley--dance is everywhere. I would love to visit just to take classes with you! How fun, I miss it so much!
Isn't it great that you look so young still. Too bad Brent looks his age! Just Kidding :-)
Post a Comment