There are two times when I'm happiest. (1) When I'm uber productive (like leaving the house in the morning knowing I already wiped both bathrooms, started laundry, dusted something, started dinner, had music practice, and got 3 or 4 people ready for the day). (2) When I'm uber idle, especially in an interesting place. And if the kids are there, all the better. It's such a thrill to just hear them talk about what's on their mind and make observations.So while we drove last week Brent and I started putting together a list of our favorite places to loiter (not shop, but loiter). Here's a start:
Apple Hill
IKEA
The local doughnut shop
The Wild Chicken Coffee Shop
The High Hand Nursery
The Shops at the Fountains
Borders
Kate's school when school is not in session
McKinley Park
Golden Gate Park
Tiburon
Berkeley
Frys Electronics
A baseball game


No comments:
Post a Comment