I have my golden years all planned out. Assuming I make it there with all my fingers and reasonable mobility, I will spend my days bookbinding, making letterpress stationary, reading in a hammock (finally getting through my 'to-read' list on goodreads), going out with Brent without planning for a babysitter, and having afternoon herbal tea with my grandchildren, who will gather around me to absorb all my knowledge. Plus something noble and philanthropic. Oh, and I want to still do ballet, but if I'm too arthritic, maybe I can do sit-and-be-fit.
I think you have to wear toast tights to do Sit and Be Fit properly.

Sooo pretty. (picture found on
Oh Happy Day blog who found it on
LittlePaperBird flickr)

I'll bet I could get Kate to do
this with me...in all our spare time.

I illustrated this for my business card a few years back. I was a freelance copy editor, not a printer, but somehow a person sitting at a computer reading copy was less picturesque.
1 comment:
AND you can draw? My goodness. I really do want to be you.
Post a Comment