
One of my great competencies in life is making lists. This sounds trivial and dull, I know, but I can't stop myself. I have a "What to teach the kids" list, and a "What to keep in my purse" list and a "Things to do and not to do when I'm old" list. And this week, I'm starting on my Christmas countdown list.
Check it out here. I made it last year after a too-hectic Christmas, and, with the help of this master list, expect to have lots of free time to sit by the Christmas tree and admire the twinkling lights and read Dickens Christmas Carol to the kids along with other stories of festivity and worship.
4 comments:
Amber, how organized of you! I think I'll have to copy your ideas.... And thanks again for the conference activities. We used some of them (and will use more next year when Cora is older) and it was great!
Here I was, thinking I was a list maker. Your lists make mine seem very sophomoric! I think I'm going to have to take your Christmas list and tweak it to my needs. With your permission of course!
Terrah, yea, I'm glad you liked the conference games. I noticed that between two of our games that involved candy on Sat morning the kids got their fair share of sweets.
Crystal, I'm so glad to hear you're a fellow listmaker! Yes, it's definitely the kind of list that needs personal tweaking.
I looked at your list and saw nowhere that said "drive to Boise to enjoy a fun-filled Christmas with Jon & Cherie where I will cook them all those delicious desserts featured on my blog this year." I'll check back again in a few days.
Post a Comment